Friday, January 2, 2009

Eight down, ninety-two more to go.

Well it's a new year, and far too long since I've posted anything. One of my "resolutions", if you will, is to be more bloggity. You know what that means.

It's 2009, in case you weren't aware. Two thousand effing nine. I hope this year is a lot better than last year, because to be quite honest, 2008 was one of my least favorite years. Lots of foolishness occurred that I'd like to forget. Like that time my brakes broke while I was driving. Like that time my roommate assaulted me. Like that time I got addicted to crack cocaine.

However, 2008 was not without good times:
- I bought new shampoo.
- I got a new television for Krumpmas.
- I bought a new camera.
- I moved in with one of my best friends, MeLissa. She promptly moved out.
- I got all kinds of new engine parts for my car which otherwise would die.

What was not to like?

For 2009, there are a few things I'm looking forward to:
- Graduating from UCF in May with my Bachelor's in Social Science.
- Post-graduation traveling. (Australia?)
- Possibly attending grad school.
- Possibly moving out of state somewhere.
- Being more active. I've already started this trend.

So, you see, 2009 could lead to vast changes for me. And by me, I mean you, because if I do something amazing, you will surely hear about it. Like the time the mosquito bit me on the butt. Life-altering story right there.

Happy New Year!



2 comments:

Allison Drew said...

You should really blog more.

MeLissa said...

Dear Kyle-

I LOVED this blog. Why?
"bloggity"
"I bought new shampoo"
"The time I got addicted to crack cocaine."

Idea... you could move to Nashville. Really. We have a room.