Wednesday, January 28, 2009

25 Random Things

1. My middle name is Harrison.

2. I was obsessed with dinosaurs as a kid. I knew them all, but now there are all these new species. *sigh* What ever happened to good old Brontosaurus and Triceratops?

3. I secretly want to take over the world.

4. I have a very strange habit of clenching my teeth after each street light I pass in a car.

5. I'm probably overly selective when it comes to eating food. Actually, I'm probably overly selective with everything.

6. I wear inserts in my shoes to keep my ankles in alignment due to my severe flat feet.

7. I want to live in a cottage on the tundra, surrounded by fields of columbine and willow, with mountains in the distance.

8. My ideal job would be to travel the world, taking my time at each stop. Just travel. No actual job.

9. I don't understand why people say things like, "MUSIC IS MY LIFE!!!!!!" Really? No one says "ASSISTANT MANAGING IS MY LIFE!!!!!!" even when it is, because that's not considered "trendy."

10. I like to call my friends by offensive nicknames.

11. I'm indecisive when it comes to small issues, like where to eat. Please pick for me, but I'm quick to tell you if I don't like that place. :x

12. Most of my friends are older than me. Weirdos. Hanging out with a mere child.

13. I throw random movie (or YouTube video) quotes into normal conversation, and if I'm capable of imitating the voice that originally spoke them, I do that, too.

14. I want to be the best college teacher your kids will ever have.

15. Sometimes when I'm leaving my hometown, I get sad leaving my mom and dad. :B

16. There are certain people who I can never remember their birthday, no matter how many times I've been told. Jenni Johns and Lindsay Savino, I am sorry.

17. My 13 year old sister is almost as tall as me. She's going to be an Amazon. I'm going to be a dwarf.

18. No one quite understands my sick sense of humor as well as Jordan Hickey. Twins!

19. I've watched Finding Nemo in French more times than you. Thank you, Madame Wise.

20. I have a family full of comedians. At least, we all like to think we're funny, but that's debatable. It's in the genes, I guess.

21. I hope to die young, and in some crazy way that makes other people jealous. They wish they could die like me.

22. I don't understand why when people like someone else, their IQ drops and they suddenly have no sense. I'm not excluded from this. Yes, it happens to the best of us.

23. I have more Star Wars action figures than your mom. Yes, hundreds. And I'm thoroughly embarrassed by that.

24. I don't like deserts because of the lack of green things. Green is my favorite color.

25. Trashy television shows, like Divorce Court and Cheaters, are my favorite. Anything to make me stupider, please.

No comments: