Friday, January 16, 2009

Talk that sexy talk to me

It's 1am on Friday morning. Here are some new things going on as of late:

- I just got paid.
- I've recently watched videos of botfly larvae removals and giant cyst pimples being popped. Please feel free to diagnose my mental instability. 
- I like to see things that you normally don't get to see in real life. Tooth fairies. Unicorn fights. Rotting corpses. 
- I obviously beat to a different drum. 
- I like unusual events. Like seeing MeLissa Gavarrette on her 21st birthday. Like witnessing a UFO. (Yes, I've seen both.)
- I make depreciating comments towards gay people all the time, especially when I can tell if someone is gay from 500 feet away. i.e. "Look at that queerbait." Maybe I shouldn't, but that doesn't stop me. Okay, I know I shouldn't, but "queerbait" is such a good word, I can't waste it.
- I don't know if "queerbait" is one word or two.
- I hate when people change the channel when a commercial comes on. 
- I am now unavailable Sunday, Tuesday, and Wednesday nights. Why? 24 and American Idol.
- I want a deaf boyfriend who is cute. Cute boys with handicaps can have my heart at any moment in time. Just come into my line of vision, and I will immediately thrust a knife into my chest. 
- I wish I could sing better. I'm not terrible, but not good.
- I am being better and better about saving money. You'd be surprised.
- I am thinking lately about where I want to go this summer. Australia might not work out due to the other party not attending, so if anyone thinks they can go in May...tell a brother.
- I've learned that I can always count on a few people to always be there for me. No matter how long it's been since we talk or see each other, we pick right back up. Thanks Ginan, Jordan, MeLissa, Amanda, Brie, Jessica, Hilda. I may not talk to each of you every day, but just know I appreciate you. Or, if you're Ginan, I see you every day. Ugh!
- I'm starting grad school in the Fall at UCF, so long as I'm accepted. Master's in Educational Technology.

That's enough madness for now to make you want to delete me from your friends list.


1 comment:

MeLissa said...

I love when you write blogs.

-MeLissa on her 21st birthday... oh gosh. That Happy Hour special at Chili's was the death of me.

-the term "giant cyst pimples" makes me want to VOMIT ALL OVER THE WORLD

-In reference to the term "queer bait", the phrases I think are funniest at the moment are things I can't put on here for the public to read. This might make me a bad person.