Saturday, October 11, 2008

Bathroom Blues

Today I took a shower. Today while in the shower, there was a moth fluttering around. This isn't the first time this has happened, mind you. It actually is a common occurrence, only not just moths, but mosquitoes as well. Now, you won't find one anywhere else in the house, except occasionally one near the sliding glass back door from letting the dogs in and out. So, how is it that they always manage to make it to my bathroom? I don't know. But I don't appreciate it when they bite me behind my back as I'm peeing. Or simply being in the bathroom while I'm in it is unsettling enough. I mean, how aware are these guys? I've always wondered if they really are alive like we are. Sometimes I'm convinced the mosquitoes in the bathroom come bite me only when they know I'm not in a position to get them off of me, or else make a mess, if you know what I mean. And that requires thought, intelligence. But surely they don't think that, right? Right. I'm just upset that a mosquito bit me just above my right butt cheek two days ago while in the bathroom, and it still is itching. 

2 comments:

treesdoitbetter said...

you better get all those bitches away when we move in together :D

Allison Drew said...

Yesterday there was a moth stuck in the dome light of my car and it was just fluttering... but I couldn't really save it because I was driving...