Thursday, February 17, 2011

Meme's the Theme

Alright, world. I have an internet meme party to attend this weekend. If you don't know what a meme is, I'm giving you two options:

  1. Go to: Internet Meme on Wikipedia. Then, KnowYourMeme.com
  2. Stop reading now.
If you chose option #1, I'll give you a minute to learn about memes.

.
.
.
.
.

Okay, got it? Good. Gooooood. Let's move on.

Now, there are thousands and thousands of memes, and therein lies the problem: I don't know which one to dress up as for this meme party.

There's Philosoraptor, a philisophical Velociraptor who always ponders very thought-provoking questions.


Then there's the recent phenomenon named Antoine Dodson. "Hide yo kids, hide yo wife, and hide yo husb' cause they be rapin' errybody out here." Need I say more?


"Y U NO" Guy is a man of few answers, but a lot of questions.


There's always gonna be haters, and haters are always gonna hate. These typically include a photo of a person or animal who's seem to not be able to care less about what others have to say about them. Often they are depicted amid a confident stride, as our friend Mr. Owl here.


Bear Grylls is known for his stunts that help him stay alive in the wild, including drinking his own urine. Exaggerating the circumstances under which he would drink his own urine make it that much more funny.


Alright, so those are some of my favorite memes. What are some of yours? And finally, what should I dress up as for the meme party? CAUSE I DON'T KNOW! LOL


2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Well, I have no answers for you! I just wanted to let you know that this made me LOL pretty hard.

Seriously though, you should be Antoine Dodson.

Shada said...

Philosoraptor all the way! xD

p.s. dis made me lol :|